E-learning Course for Business in Sydney (2 Days)
April 27 @ 9:30 am - May 4 @ 4:30 pm$348
Duration: 2 Days
This e-learning course aims inform you of the online course development cycle which includes creating, managing and marketing an online course. This e-learning course aims to develop your understanding of some of the authoring tools used for online course creation including video and audio for story telling and provides you with hands-on experience with an online course that could be used to promote as an online product by the end of the course.
After completing this e-learning course you should be able to:
- Identify the different types of learning management systems available (self-hosted or cloud based).
- Develop engaging learning objects to be used on websites, blogs and LMS’s as part of the online learning process.
- Explore different types of learning activities that could be embedded for learner engagement.
- Explore different assessment strategies for learner feedback.
- Login to an online LMS and explore ways of creating and linking learning objects.
eCourse Creation and eLearning course development for profitability @uonsydney Click To Tweet
FIND OUT MORE