Digital Strategy Course
Learn marketing strategies that work with our Digital Marketing courses in Sydney.
Learn Digital Marketing with our Digital Marketing courses in Sydney - short courses open to everyone.
Being a Startup and new Entrepreneur is the heart of Australian’s business eco-system. If you have a new niche idea that solves a common problem and unique product and service that doesn’t exist, then you’re in the right place. While other workshops focus on your Minimal Viable Product (MVP), business models and legal, in this digital strategy course we focus on simply the digital end of being part of the start-up eco-system. It is quite confusing to some as to where to start, how to build an online strategy, how to initiate your social media growth and how to position yourself, your brand and your products to both local and international markets. In this digital strategy course we look at some of those startles with a checklist that can assist you to get you up and running with your digital strategy.
This digital strategy course aims to:
- equip you with the mindset you need to plan, design and execute your digital strategy for your new startup.
- help you to understand the difference types of technologies to select from that could assist you with your startup, including customer acquisition, digital marketing and social media marketing and ongoing business development.
- equip you with the knowledge of current theory and best industry practices in creating your digital strategy.
After successfully completing this digital strategy course you will:
- Be aware of key digital media strategies/channels required for your new startup or business.
- Have a clear understanding of current available technologies and a plan on how to monitor future trends.
- Be able to identify, analyse, and understand the importance of the social media marketing and digital marketing landscape.
This digital strategy course will cover the following content:
Digital strategy for visibility
- Creating a digital brand strategy.
- Colours and styles, your brand, logos, images for social media sites.
Digital strategy and Commerce
- eCommerce, Social Commerce and Virtual Commerce.
- Evaluating different ecommerce platforms.
- Exploring social selling through social media sites.
- The future of commerce through virtual reality.
Digital approach to social media
- Social media strategies and growth hacking.
- Getting to know the social eco-system.
- Selecting the right platform.
- Strategies for growing your following / brand.
- Analytics and reporting for better business decisions.
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and Landing pages.
- Understanding search engine optimisation.
- Budgeting and reporting.
- Creating landing pages and testing.
Digital strategy and content
- Creative content creation and marketing.
- Strategies for creating content.
- Types of content for each channel.
- Blogs and Vlogs.
Anywhere and Anytime
- The world of mobile (Apps vs Responsive).
- To app or not to app!
- Understating responsive applications.
This digital strategy course is suitable for any entrepreneurs and those who are wanting to establish their digital strategy and is of particular interest to those who are seeking opportunities that are present when looking to position their business' digital footprint.
This digital strategy course will be delivered as an interactive workshop consisting of an instructor-led lecture, demonstration, group and individual activities. This training approach allows you to work through concepts introduced by the instructor in an application-focused teaching environment. In this digital strategy course you’ll be introduced to the difference types of technologies available to you when planning, designing and executing your digital strategy .
This digital strategy course has no prerequisites and is open to all members of the public.