Email Marketing Course
Take your email marketing to the next level with our Email Marketing courses in Sydney.
Learn Email Marketing with our Email Marketing courses in Sydney - short courses open to everyone.
In order for business owners, startups and entrepreneurs to operate successfully in today’s global market place, its practitioners need to become knowledgeable about available online and digital marketing tools to increase product and service awareness and to grow the client base. Email marketing is a vital tool as part of the marketing mix that can be linked to existing websites and social media strategies.
This email marketing course aims to make you knowledgeable about relevant aspects of digital marketing and focuses on email digital campaigns for your business. This email marketing course will help develop your understanding in using online systems to design, delivery and measure an online marking campaigns with email and other online tools. This email marketing course will also equip you with sound knowledge of current digital design theory that can be used with any email campaign to ensure you effectively communicate with your customer base.
After completing this email marketing course you should be able to:
- Identify the different types of email marketing techniques.
- Be able to plan, design, test and send email campaigns.
- Integrate with other platforms such as blogs, CMS websites and social media.
This email marketing course covers the following topics:
Introduction to email marketing
- Online marketing principles.
- Strategies of email marketing.
- Mobile Optimisation and Responsive Designs.
- Email marketing platforms (MailChimp and others).
Design elements for email campaigns
- Designing email templates.
- Creating signup pages.
- Creating lists and target audiences (segmentation).
Content for your email campaigns
- Email marketing writing styles.
- Image optimisation and rich media.
- Audio/video integration.
Types of email marketing campaigns
- Product launches.
- Specials and ecommerce.
- SMS campaigns.
- Integrations with ecommerce.
- Integration with Blogs.
- Integration with Social Media.
- Exploring browser extensions and apps.
- Lists and permissions.
- Spam Act.
- Privacy issues.
This email marketing course is suitable for anyone who is new to email marketing and is seeking to develop opportunities for their business, ecommerce or startup within this area.
This email marketing course is presented as a practical, instructor-led computer-based course. You will create free accounts in email management systems, such as MailChimp, to set up and test an active online and mobile campaign.
This email marketing course has no prerequisites and is open to all members of the public.